Monday, December 20, 2010

"In the first place, to have a room of her own..was out of the question, unless her parents were exceptionally rich or very noble".

"In the first place, to have a room of her own..was out of the question, unless her parents were exceptionally rich or very noble".   from  "A Room of One's Own" is an extended  essay by Virginia Woolf.  First published in 24 October 1929

I begin this new blog space, " A Place of my Own" with special thanks to my daughter Kara.  She encouraged me to write about my experience with breast cancer in a new secret location. Writing is a valuable tool for me to release my stress.


One site that has interesting information about current breast cancer causes, food, treatment and supplements is http://foodforbreastcancer.com/   .

No comments:

Post a Comment